Why Heart Bright Learning Deserves you
Unique Features to improve education
- educating for a healthy use of intelligence, compassion, intuition, logic, choice, voice & agency
- bottom-up in-residence curriculum design that focuses on continuous improvement of resources & their scaffolded organization
- curation & instructional organization & annotation of bountiful internet resources
- use of e-portfolios for assessment to move beyond high stakes testing & give agency to students
- research to improve understanding of student and teacher diversity and to wisely align students and teachers with learning experiences and each other
- continually improve local <=> global community alignment of human, cultural, natural, and economic resources
To form diverse learning communities that naturally inspire education as an inquiry into the unique and universal themes connecting people to each other, their local culture, and ecology.
Develop processes to curate, create, and customize learning resources that focus local <-> global capacities, resources, and talents through the internet to support student, teacher and community centered design publishing, and research.
Education that aligns human development, nature, culture, & economics with the rich diversity and heritages that enrich peoples’ sensitivities, capacities and purposes in ways that mature engagement, humor, imagination, love, purpose, and work.